internship for +/- three months; 4th year student in landscape architecture (in master programme)
I am looking for an internship in a French or English speaking agency outside Germany.
length: ca. 12 weeks, where appropriate +/- 4 weeks
period: November 2019 to March 2020
* Bachelor of Science degree
* strengths: a technical sense, quickly acquire new skills, handle challenges in a constructive and creative way, have an open-minded and proactive personality
* interests: water management (heavy rain/ flood events, habitat), handling of heat stress, traffic and climate changes in cities, use of plants, nature conservation / landscape management and rural renewal.
* computer skills: Vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Microsoft Office, CAD, GIS
* language skills: French (one year abroad: DELF B2+), English (B2+), German (mother tongue)
* other skills: photography, drawing
I would welcome the opportunity to introduce myself more with a CV and a portfolio.
Please contact me for any question or references.