Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a future topic in landscape architecture. The working group provides a forum for discussion and experience.
The processes of BIM in landscape architecture are currently in a trial phase on real construction projects. Since 2018, the BIM working group has been dealing with the potentials of the BIM method and its effects within landscape architecture.
The BIM WG provides technical, strategic and economic impetus for action, including the event format "BIM Workshop".
Members of the bdla working group BIM in landscape architecture.
- Ernst Bauermann (RB P Landscape Architecture, Kassel)
- Franz Damm (Keller Damm Kollegen GmbH, Munich)
- Oliver Engelmayer (BEM Burkhardt | Engelmayer | Mendel Landscape Architects Urban Planners, Munich)
- Axel Feja
- Matthias Funk (scape Landscape Architects GmbH, Düsseldorf)
- Dr. Johannes Gnädinger (Prof. Schaller UmweltConsult, Munich)
- Jens Henningsen (Henningsen Landscape Architects, Berlin)
- Mariusz Hermansdorfer (Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl, Überlingen)
- Klaus Holsmölle (FREIRAUM Rabsilber Heckmann Giese Landscape Architects, Wiesbaden)
- Jörg Homann (club L94 Landscape Architects, Cologne)
- Markus Illgas (Alfred Ulenberg - Markus Illgas / office for sports facilities and green planning / partnership company, Straelen)
- Mario Kahl (bdla federal office, Berlin)
- Lars Kallfelz, (club L94 landscape architects, Cologne)
- Victor Kamphausen (K A M P H A U S E N - Office for landscape architecture and open space planning, Wiesbaden)
- Markus Piel (RMP Stephan Lenzen Landscape Architects, Bonn)
- Markus Rötzer (faktorgruen landscape architects, Freiburg)
- Florian Rüger (Technical University of Munich)
- Axel Schauf (Hink Landscape Architecture Office, Schwaigern)
- Marc Stoesser (SZplan stoesser - zeller GbR)
Head of the working group is Matthias Funk.
Focus on "Digitalization" bdla association magazine 4/2020
Focus "BIM in landscape architecture" bdla association journal 2/2018
"BIM - Things are moving forward" landscape architects 4/2018
"GIS meets BIM" script conference update 2019
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0