Strong services for landscape architects: Convince yourself of our offer.
The bdla supports your professional success
Take advantage of our practice-oriented conferences and seminars, up-to-date professional information and a wide range of discounts and consulting services.
We are involved in politics and associations for good economic conditions of our profession.
Benefit from the know-how of our network
The bdla speakers and the members of the bdla committees act in influential expert committees, e.g. at ministries, chambers and associations. Thus, our members are informed about important professional innovations at an early stage.
In case of current technical questions, our online forums provide direct collegial advice. Take advantage of the legal expertise of our legal advisor Dr. Sebastian Schattenfroh in the field of fees and contracts. Initial consultations are free of charge for members of the bdla.
Your membership pays off
Our members have free access to a wide range of specialist information, sample contracts and planning aids. Reduced participation fees apply for specialist conferences. The cooperation with BAMAKA AG offers freelance members numerous purchasing advantages, from office equipment to company cars.
Present yourself on the most successful platform for landscape architecture and planning office search in Germany: Our website Landschaftsarchitektur-heute.de is available to you free of charge for the presentation of your office and your projects.
As a "thank you" for joining the bdla, you pay only 50 percent of the federal fee for the first three years. In addition, you will receive the magazine "Topos" free of charge for one year.
Get to know our services in detail:
- Greatly reduced conference fees at seminars and events.
- Favourable purchasing conditions via BAMAKA AG (exclusively for freelance ordinary members)
- Informative e-mail newsletter "bdla brief" (german)
- Professional exchange of experience in online forums and training events
- Advice on fees, contracts and professional law
- Exclusive information in the members' area at www.bdla.de, including the provision of sample contracts
- Presentation of bdla member offices and their projects on www.landschaftsarchitektur-heute.de
- Our member directory and the planning office search on the Internet for potential clients
- Acquisition aids in the form of advertising material, consultations or special prints
- Use of the bdla logo for members as a (re)recognizable seal of quality
- Framework contract for the company pension scheme
- Presentation and representation of landscape architects bdla to potential clients, at symposia, congresses, politics and the general public.
- Presentation of the range of services of landscape architects and search for planning offices at www.bdla.de and www.landschaftsarchitektur-heute.de
- Publication of the annual Landscape Architects' Handbook
- awarding of the German Landscape Architecture Prize with documentation
- quarterly publication of the association magazine "Landschaftsarchitekten
- Publications in national and regional media as well as in the trade press
- sending of member addresses to interested clients/builders
- Representation of interests vis-à-vis politics and on a European level
- Participation in the committees of the Forschungsgesellschaft Landschaftsentwicklung Landschaftsbau FLL (Landscape Development Research Society) and DIN, the German Institute for Standardisation (guidelines, regulations)
- Cooperation in the Federal Association of Liberal Professions BFB
- Membership of the Deutscher Naturschutzring DNR
- Member of the Förderverein Bundesstiftung Baukultur
- Cooperation with the Standing Conference of the Heads of Garden Authorities at the German Association of Cities GALK
- Cooperation with the Federal Chamber of Architects, State Chambers of Architects, planners' associations and federal authorities
- Involvement in IFLA Europe, the European umbrella organization of landscape architects.
- Involvement in the International Federation of Landscape Architects IFLA
- Cooperation with EU Directorates General to promote the interests of the profession
- Cooperation with the EU liaison office of the German Federal Chamber of Architects in Brussels
- Evaluation of landscape architecture courses according to international standards
- Discourse with those responsible for landscape architecture studies at German universities
- Participation in ASAP, the accreditation association for study programmes in architecture and planning
- Organising competitions for young talents
- Support of the Student Conference Landscape
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0