Future Day, April 27, 2023 - Getting to know the employees of (the) future
Once a year, Girls'Day and Boys'Day offer young people an insight into everyday working life; offices benefit in terms of promoting young talent and present themselves as experts in climate change. Partners of the Future Days are renowned institutions such as the Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs, the Federal Employment Agency and the Federal Parents' Council.
Take advantage of this multiplier and introduce young people to landscape architecture on April 27, 2023.
Participation is very easy
The www.girls-day.de and www.boys-day.de platforms are intuitive to use and provide comprehensive support for offices. Show students what you do in your office and get them excited about your work.
- Go to the Girls' Day or Boys'Day pages and enter your offer (on-site or digital).
- Formulate an offer title. Here is a small selection:
"Plan your world. Become a Landscape Architect:in"
"The Outdoor Makers:in. A Day as a Landscape Architect:in"
"Come to the Green Side. A Day as a Landscape Architect:in"
"Together Against Climate Change. Landscape Architect:in Shaping the Future Now."
- Select the offer category: environment / energy / water.
- Describe your offer, here is a sample text:
"Cities and regions urgently need to be adapted to climate change. More green, more nature, more water areas provide cooling and fresh air, so that the habitats for people, animals and plants remain livable. This is a central task for the future for landscape architects. We are shaping our future today."
- Use the material centers on the https://material.kompetenzz.net/girls-day/unternehmen-institutionen and https://material.kompetenzz.net/boys-day/unternehmen-institutionen platforms.
- Ask the students:inside for their opinion about the future day in your office, here the pdf feedback sheet (PDF) (40 KB) .
April 27, 2023: Be part of it!
We're looking forward to a concerted effort this year with many offices participating (registration deadline April 20, 2023) and hope to embrace Future Day for bdla's recruitment of young professionals in the years to come.
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0