At the end of June 2023, the expected report was officially handed over to Environment Minister Steffi Lemke and Health Minister Prof. Karl Lauterbach. The central message is that environmental and health issues should be considered together more consistently by politicians.
The bdla has analyzed the report and identified, among others, the following topics with relevance for landscape architecture:
- Demand for a satisfactory expansion of urban green spaces as well as their qualitative upgrading in the existing stock.
- Establishment of orientation values for green spaces.
- Introduction of a green space factor into the BauNVO.
- Development of a green space ordinance in the course of the BauGB reform.
- Creation of a new joint task "climate protection and climate adaptation".
A number of these elements can also be found in the Eight recommendations for climate adaptation in urban development of the bdla. The SRU report can be here free of charge
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0