bdla Day on 7 November at FSB in Cologne
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
This year, for the third time, FSB is hosting the so-called bdla Day as part of the Planners' Forum. In the Rhineland, they already speak of customs. And that also applies to the topics that are dealt with on this day. Some landscape architects have been 'working on' the topics that have been (also) making the headlines lately for many years. As an innovation, this time there will be an approx. 4-hour, fee-based training course on "Pumptracks - the new roller sports facilities: planning, construction and safety instructions".
An asphalt pump track is not just a simple bike facility, but the most versatile multifunctional facility for a wide range of roller sports. In addition to MTB & BMX bikes, these asphalt pump tracks can also be used by other user groups such as skateboarders, longboarders, inline skaters, roller skaters and even wheelchair users. The seminar is aimed at planners and builders in municipalities and sports clubs. It provides basic information and decision-making aids for the planning and implementation of asphalt pumptracks. Info flyer as download!
Start 1 p.m. until approx. 5 p.m.
1. requirements for the planning of roller sports facilities, construction methods, costs; speaker: David Welter, landscape architect AKNW, qualified playground inspector; duration: approx. 45 minutes
2. safety requirements for roller sports facilities; speaker: Ralf Maier, landscape architect BDLA, IAKF, FLL; duration: 45 minutes
3. pedagogy/social impact of pump tracks; speaker: Konrad Willar; duration: 45 minutes
4. best practice - examples of installations
Speaker: Ralf Maier, Landscape Architect BDLA, IAKF, FLL
Duration 45 minutes
followed by a panel discussion with all speakers
Duration: 30 minutes
Fee: 20 Euro for bdla members, 40 Euro for non-members
Continuing education points for landscape architects and architects are recognised by the AK NW with 2 hours. A certificate of attendance will be issued after the event.
The training will take place in a separate room.
We also recommend attending the free morning programme of the bdla day in the area of the Planners' Forum.
The following topics will be covered here:
10.15 a.m. Climate change - green as part of the solution
11.00 am Play + fun - but safe - on the move
11.45 am Skate parks - building blocks of peace work in crisis areas
After each lecture there will be time for questions, discussion, etc.
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0