Bundling competencies of the green industry
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
Nine associations from five federal states found "Fördergesellschaft Landesgartenschauen Norddeutschland mbh" (FLN)
Since June 13, 2022, it is official: the Fördergesellschaft Landesgartenschauen Niedersachsen is history. "Fördergesellschaft Landesgartenschauen Norddeutschland mbh" (FLN) is now the name of the merger of nine associations of the "green industry" from five northern German states.
The Fördergesellschaft Landesgartenschauen Niedersachsen mbH was founded in 2001 for the first Lower Saxony State Garden Show 2002 in Bad Zwischenahn. Shareholders at that time were the Northwest German Horticultural Association, the Lower Saxony Horticultural Association, the Association of German Landscape Architects - Lower Saxony and Bremen, the Lower Saxony-Bremen Garden, Landscape and Sports Ground Construction Association, and - internally - the nursery associations BdB Weser-Ems and BdB Hannover.
The goal and purpose was and is to bundle the competencies of the green industry and to be a contact partner for municipalities in the application, preparation and implementation of state garden shows. In Lower Saxony, this role of the green profession as a shareholder of the respective LaGa implementation company is laid down in the state's guidelines for the implementation of state garden shows.
The new company has been on file in the Bremen Commercial Register since June 13, 2022, and is supported by nine associations from the northern German states of Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein:
- Wirtschaftsverband Gartenbau Norddeutschland e. V. (WVG)
- Garden, Landscape and Sports Ground Construction Association of Lower Saxony-Bremen e.V. (VGL)
- Association of German Landscape Architects, Regional Association of Lower Saxony Bremen e.V.
- Professional association garden, landscape and sports field construction Schleswig-Holstein e. V. (FGL SH)
- Professional association garden, landscape and sports field construction Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania e. V. (FGL MP)
- Professional association garden, landscape and sports ground construction Hamburg e. V. (FGL HH)
- Regional Association Schleswig-Holstein in the Association of German Nurseries V. (BdB SH)
- Regional association Weser-Ems in the federation of German tree nurseries registered association (BdB WE)
- Federation of German Landscape Architects, Regional Association of Schleswig-Holstein e.V.
Through the expansion of the sponsoring association to five federal states and the inclusion of additional shareholders, the new sponsoring association is now even more broadly positioned - the goal has remained the same. With the expansion and reorganization, an important step in the further development of the FLN has been taken - further steps are to follow.
Further information can be found on the homepage www.landesgartenschau-nord.de
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0