The bdla wants to promote gender equity and diversity internally and externally. The AG Gendergerechter bdla actively accompanies this process.
A first visible sign is the gender-sensitive spelling of the association's name: Bund Deutscher Landschaftsarchitekt:innen bdla.
In addition, the WG is developing a concept to strengthen gender equality, equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion in the association and in the professional field of landscape architecture.
Members of the bdla working group gender equitable bdla.
- Holger Paschburg, bdla Hamburg
- Petra Schoelkopf, bdla Lower Saxony Bremen, bdla spokeswoman public relations
- Nora Solbach, bdla Berlin/Brandenburg
- Hendrikje Unteutsch, bdla Berlin/Brandenburg
- Barbara Willecke, bdla Berlin/Brandenburg
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0