Architektenkammer Niedersachsen - New presidium, new board and new committee appointments
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
The Representative Assembly of the Chamber of Architects of Lower Saxony elected architect Robert Marlow as its new president at its constituent meeting on 1 March 2018 in the Old Town Hall in Hanover.
The 59-year-old studied architecture at the University of Hanover in the 1980s and has run the office MOSAIK Architekten BDA in Hanover with four partners since 1989. Christiane Kraatz from Braunschweig and Christoph Schild from Lüneburg were elected as vice-presidents. Both were already members of the board during the last legislative period. The new board comprises a total of 13 architects, interior and landscape architects and urban planners from Lower Saxony.
The following persons have been members of the board since March 1, 2018.
- President: Architect Robert Marlow, Hanover
- VicePresident: Architect Christiane Kraatz, Braunschweig
- Vice President: Architect Christoph Schild, Lüneburg
- Interior Architect Bernd Rokahr, Hanover
- Landscape architect bdla Christoph Schonhoff, Hanover
- Urban planner Karin Kellner, Hanover
- Architect Andrea Geister-Herbolzheimer, Oldenburg
- Architect Renate Müller-Steinweg, Brunswick
- Landscape architect bdla Gwendolyn Kusters, Hanover
- Architect Jan Grabau, Hanover
- Architect Michael Peter, Brunswick
- Architect Sven Martens, Rastede
- Architect Michael Sauer, Hanover
The composition of the committees of the Chamber of Architects is available for download.
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0