Fair allocation NRW
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
VgV award procedures are a proven means for public authorities to award contracts in the upper threshold range. There are legally regulated requirements for these procedures that must be adhered to. bdla members regularly discover violations of these rules. Following the example of the Bavarian regional group, bdla nw is launching a new network for fair awarding.
Landscape architects are supported by the NW Chamber of Architects, with legal advice, in contract award procedures for the planning of open spaces, in order to bring about improvements in tender documents. The network serves as a platform or distribution list so that all registered colleagues can benefit from the observations and commitment of the individual landscape architect.
Recommendation list for working papers.
The working group has compiled the following non-binding list of recommendations from the large number of existing papers, some of which are external.
Please note: there is no guarantee that the list is complete or up-to-date.
Awarding and competition
- Awarding of freelance services according to VgV, - Guide to the Regulation on the Award of Public Contracts of the BAK
- Advantage of regulated competitions position paper of the AKNW
- Information on the Public Procurement Ordinance can be found at AKNW - Questions and answers on the VgV
- Legal protection VgV with example complaint - leaflet of the Bavarian Chamber of Architects
- Material for the examination of costs Cost ratios for outdoor installations
- Key figures, controlling, personnel deployment
- Salary determination for employees - leaflet of the Baden-Württemberg Chamber of Architects
About the AG
A central task of the bdla nw as a professional association is the quality assurance of the building culture by (legal) protection of the building culture creating office landscape. Essential topics in this context are, among others, awarding and competition procedures, the determination of fees and possible subsequent constellations, e.g. wages and salaries.
In the subject area of "awarding" - especially open space planning and urban design - the awarding culture on the part of the awarding authority and participants (solidarity and professional ethics) is to be promoted in intensive exchange with the BDLA Bund working group. With regard to the subject area of "fees" and the associated subject of salaries/wages, measures are being considered to ensure the quality of projects by avoiding underbidding. The field of action "Law" deals not only with the law on awarding contracts and fees but also with questions concerning current standards and is also to be dealt with in close cooperation with the Working Group on Economics at the BDLA Bund.
If you are interested in participating, please contact me directly.
Speaker Competition and Awarding
Tel: (0203) 298 19 29
Fax: (0203) 298 19 19
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0