bdla seminar on innovations in DIN 18034 Munich, 16 October (fully booked)
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
Playgrounds and open spaces for play - Requirements for planning, construction and operation
Andreas Rockinger, Landscape Architect bdla, Deputy Chairman bdla Bavaria
- The new DIN 18034
Harald Niederlöhner, landscape architect bdla, qualified playground inspector, Wasserburg am Inn
- No risk. No fun. Borderline experience of playground planning. When does a risk become a hazard?
Dirk Schelhorn, Landscape Architect, Frankfurt
- Coffee break
- Safety on children's playgrounds
Franz Danner, playground tester TÜV Süd GmbH, Munich
- Green. Beautiful. Poisonous? - (Poisonous) plants on children's playgrounds
Dr. Elke Frenzel, Biologist, Supervisor of the Municipal Accident Insurance Bavaria, Munich
- Accessibility and inclusion on playgrounds
Lothar Köppel, landscape architect, Mühldorf am Inn
- Questions and discussion
Moderation: Andreas Rockinger, Deputy Chairman bdla Bavaria
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Venue: Adolf-Kolping-Haus Munich, Adolf-Kolping-Str. 1
The event is already fully booked!
Organiser: bdla Bayern e.V. Oberer Graben 3a 85354 Freising
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0