Green Infrastructure on 22 June 2018 in Bremen
- UI-Optionen: Sponsorenfeld
- Anzeige Text im Grid: Nein
The bdla regional association of Lower Saxony Bremen would like to make the topic "Green Infrastructure" visible in Lower Saxony and Bremen.
Green infrastructure is multi-layered and stands for planning, securing, developing and managing the entirety of urban green and open spaces and the surrounding landscape. It is a field of work that can be successfully implemented when a cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary way of thinking and acting is established that focuses on ecological, social and economic aspects. Concepts and plans that have been implemented to date will be presented to the interested public at the Weser Tour.
The 12th Symposium for Building Culture on 30 May 2018 in Hanover, organised by the Chamber of Architects of Lower Saxony and the Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection in coordination with the bdla Lower Saxony Bremen, will mark the state-wide launch of the topic in a national and international context.
As a regional component, the bdla N B in cooperation with the Chamber of Architects Bremen will offer the following event on
22 June 2018 as part of the architecture time an attractive excursion/ship tour with shore leave.
We will drop anchor at the following locations to walk and experience the projects jointly worked on by different disciplines.
- Weserstadion with the topics: Flood protection / major events / green promenade
Planning: Büro Kreikenbaum Heinemann, Bremen
- Hasteder Park am Weserwehr with the topics: District park / Weser power station / Weser weir / fish ladder / local recreation node
Planning: Umweltbetrieb Bremen
- Floodplain revitalisation in Bremen-Haberhausen and renaturation of the Weser banks at Fuldahafen with the topics: Renaturation of the Weser / Objectives of the Water Framework Directive / Experience the water landscape with bathing
Planning: Planungsgruppe Grün Bremen / bremenports
Start is at 10:00 am at the Martinianleger in Bremen, the end of the Weser trip is planned around 3:30 pm. Interested members of the public as well as experts can take part, as the event is recognised as further training. A contribution of 25,- € is to be paid for the trip.
- Latitude: 0
- Longitude: 0